The world’s hardest working health & fitness coach gets tough(er)
How many of us wake up and WISH we had the self discipline to work out, practice clean eating, and push personal development to peak performance, all day e’ry day? Anjali Ranadive makes that wish a reality. Not only that, but she’s got the dedication and leadership to inspire hundreds of other people to jump on their own health quest. Her business? Fitness, Warrior Fitness.
Anjali is happiest when she is in “warrior mode” (with just a splash of diva). She brings this joyful vibe to everything she does. From group fitness classes (sometimes up to sixteen a week) to leading support and challenge groups (looking at you, 5-Day Clean Eating), to being a Diamond Coach for Beachbody, Anjali is the definition of “practice what you preach.”
She’d already dedicated two decades to “dat Warrior Fitness lyfe”, but it was time to bulk up the business side of things. She wanted to start earning enough money from her passion to support herself entirely.
“Her true gift was identifying the gems I had inside that I didn’t even realize were there. She was able to lead me through ‘brain dump’ sessions where I left it all on the table in a jumbled mess and then it came back to me with a brilliant, cogent, 3 page business plan that was the essence of ME, my brand and my business.
She was part counselor, part friend, part consultant, part wizard. She helped me capture metrics I didn’t even know I needed and helped me craft short and long term business plans so I can keep moving forward.
I look forward to working with her further and cannot recommend her enough. But caution, she can be highly addicting!”
- It took a few Strategy Sessions to wrangle all of the different aspects of Warrior Fitness. Personal training, group fitness, Beachbody, Shakeology – we teased it all apart and plotted out her customer’s journey. BINGO! Then it was easy to see where doubling down on customer service in certain touch points could pivot her business towards profitability. Cha-ching!
- In Grows & Glows, I showed Anjali an overview of her biggest strengths, most pressing challenges, AND what to do about it. (Spoiler alert! Focus on people just like her, Nifty Fifty and ripe for reinvention and rejuvenation.)
- Warrior Fitness’s 3-month Marketing Plan plotted out the steps to capture big opportunities attached to market expansion of Beachbody Products & Programs into the UK. (Hey there, fitness fam, interested in extra nutrition and supplements and/or group workouts? Wait, what?
- You already know Beachbody and want to be a coach? Lemme show you how to work the business and get your Shake-o on.) We blasted the heck out of Anjali’s demographic with targeted Facebook Ads in partnership with Social Media Rescue.
- The Website Revamp made a great site even greater. By adding compelling branded copy, heartfelt testimonials, hands-on information about her challenge groups, and a fully-realized contact form, Anjali could vet her leads faster, growing her team AND her business. More importantly, prospective clients could get a chance to see what makes Anjali way better than all those other Beachbody coaches.
- Content Strategy meets Social Strategy means playing to Anjali’s strengths. Quitting the stuff that doesn’t work (RIP blogging) and pumping it up where it does (I dare you to feel unmotivated after 2.5 nanoseconds on her Instagram).
Hustle your muscles to keep up with Anjali and Warrior Fitness. Between Beachbody trainings and conferences, leading group classes in the Tao of PiYo, cheerleading her online challenge groups, and helping her team get the most out of being a Beachbody coach, she’s constantly in motion.